Volunteer with us
MEET SOME OF OUR VOLUNTEERS
Volunteering is an activity which takes place through not for profit private foundations for projects and is:
* of benefit to the charter and the volunteer
* by free will of the volunteers and without coercion without financial gain for designated volunteer positions only.
Being a volunteer can be a valuable, spiritual and enjoyable experience, providing the opportunity to meet people and help others. People volunteer for a variety of reasons including to:
* be spiritually uplifted and renewed in accordance with the natural lore of the land
* give back to the community
* use skills to help others
* gain work experience
* learn new skills
* meet new people
* have a sense of purpose.
Rewards of volunteering
The most incredible rewards of volunteering is having the opportunity to learn from the oldest living culture on Earth and reciprocally knowing your efforts make a difference in the lives of others.
As a volunteer in our team you will be supported with orientation, training opportunities and ongoing support and supervision.
There are opportunities to interact with other volunteers and attend events throughout the year.